Revlon Pro Collection One-Step Hair Dryer and Styler Review #HolidayGiftGuide


As a mom of three, I am constantly running around from the time I wake up til the time I lay my head on my pillow at the end of the night. So there are nights where I just wash my hair and put it in a bun and head to sleep. The reason why is because it usually takes me over an hour to blow dry my hair and I honestly don't have that kind of time. My hair is coarse, medium length and very thick. When I do have time to actually blow dry it after washing it, it's somewhat of a hassle because I'm holding my blow dryer in one hand and my brush in the other. For over an hour.



I was recently sent the Revlon Pro Collection One-Step Hair Dryer and Styler to try out. Let me just say that I am absolutely in love with this product. This has cut my time blow drying my hair over more than half. What I love most about this hair dryer is that it's shaped like a hair brush. It's easy to grip and hold and I get to have one of my hands free while drying my hair.




The tangle-free bristles help to dry, smooth, and style your hair in half the time. It comes with two heat settings and a cold setting function for complete styling flexibility. It’s a hairdryer, hair styler, hot air brush, 2-in-1, and paddle brush all in one! This is the hair dryer I've been waiting for. Less time, less heat damage to your hair and easy to use with its tangle free swivel cord and being light weight. You definitely need this in your life right now!

I have already been talking this hair dryer up to my friends and family, especially moms at home who are always on the go with little time to dry or style their hair. This should definitely make it on your Christmas wish list or buy for a friend or family member who could benefit with saving time on doing their hair.

The Revlon Pro Collection One-Step Hair Dryer and Styler is retailed at $59.99 and can be found in retail stores like London Drugs, Home Hardware, Walmart and Amazon!

For more information about the Revlon Pro and other Revlon products, be sure to head over to www.Revlon.ca.
Disclosure: All opinions are my own. I received Revlon Pro Collection One-Step Hair Dryer and Styler at no cost for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment