Disney Junior Canada Is Back! #DisneyJuniorCA


Have you heard the news?! Canada has brought back Disney Junior! I don't know about you, but I am super excited about this news. I was really bummed out when it went away because my 18 month old absolutely loves both Sofia The First and Doc McStuffins. Along with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Sheriff Callie, those shows keep her entertained and help me get some things done around the house when they're on. I love that they're back and better than ever with our favorite shows we know and love and a couple new shows that look pretty cool to watch, like, The Lion Guard.



To celebrate that Disney Junior is now back in Canada, we were sent a few gifts for my little girl to help celebrate the return of one of her favorite shows, Sofia The First! We were sent Sofia the First Royal Purse & Fan Set and the 2-in-1 transforming dress.





Both items were definitely a hit for my little girl. She absolutely loves to walk around our house with her Sofia The First Dress and carrying the purse as well. It's been a few days since she's had her new dress-up toys and she still loves them. As you can see from the many pictures, she is just having a ball with her Sofia The First dress, fan and purse.







You're never too old to start playing dress-up, it's so cute to see her walking around our house dressed as one of her favorite characters from Disney Junior. It's definitely bringing back memories of when my oldest daughter use to dress-up as a princess, walking around our house watching Disney as well.

To help celebrate the return of Disney Junior Canada, they're holding a contest over on their Facebook page. Their 6-day multi prize pack contest started December 1, 2015 and will end midnight December 13, 2015. Be sure to head on over and enter to win 1 of 6 amazing Disney Junior themed prize packs for your little one!


To find out what channel Disney Junior is on with your provider, be sure to head to www.disneyjunior.ca 

Disclosure: All opinions are my own. I received both compensation and the products mentioned above for the purpose of sharing the news of the return of Disney Junior Canada.

0 comments:

Post a Comment