Moonpig Review

Moonpig.com

Moonpig launched in the year 2000 in the UK. Eleven years later they have branched out all over the United States, Canada and Australia. If you haven't heard of them, they specialize in greeting cards such as birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and much more. They also offer customized greeting cards that allow you to upload your own photos to make your card more unique. 

I was given the opportunity to review a couple of greeting cards of my choice. I decided to go with their Christmas cards since we are just around the corner from the Holiday. I also got to upload a photo of my choice, I decided to upload one of the kiddies. The process was very easy and I loved that they allowed you to crop the picture to fit your need. Once the process was done the cards came within a few days, which was awesome because I ordered them on December 2nd and have had them since the beginning of the week.



I was so glad to see that the quality of the card matched their description so well. The photo I uploaded was exact and the cards were printed out beautifully. I was very happy with the cards and will be giving them to our grandparents for Christmas this year. If you're looking for a unique, well made greeting card, be sure to check out Moonpig's site and catch them on twitter for some info on all sales and deals they may have!

~LaQuita

DisclosureAll opinions are my own. I received two cards from Moonpig at no cost for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. A big thank you to Moonpig!

0 comments:

Post a Comment