Giggle Junction Review

Giggle Junction is a company that is most famous for their I Spy Bags. Their I spy bags are made with soft flannel and are secured inside then turned and top stitched with a heavy duty utility stitch for added durability.  Each bag contains 30 miniature objects hidden among the non-toxic plastic pellets in the 7 x 7 square.  Children hold the bags and use their hands to shift around the pellets to reveal the hidden objects in the spy window.  It's perfect for children who prefer tactile games and encourages development of fine motor skills.




I had the opportunity to review one of their Spotted Dogs I Spy Bags. When I first got the bag I was a little worried about pellets falling out of it while my son played with it because he knows how to wear out a toy. To my surprise never once did that happen. When my four year old son played with the I Spy bag a couple of times and he loved it. (My daughter even loved playing) He loved looking through the pellets to find the items that were listed on the tag for him to find. 


One of the neat parts about the I Spy Bags were the items that you're looking for were actually items, not words. I thought that was pretty neat and easier for my son to find. His favorite thing to look for was the truck and dinosaur. My favorite thing is that he can sit there and play for hours. 


You can find more I Spy bags on Giggle Junction's website and on their Etsy shop as well..


~ LaQuita


DisclosureAll opinions are my own. I received an I Spy Bag at no cost for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. A big thank you to Giggle Junction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment