Apple Crisp

If you follow me on twitter then you know that on Friday I made some delicious Apple Crisp that was not only yummy in my tummy, but made my house smell so darn good. Of course being that the Holidays are just around the corner, I wanted to share the recipe I use just in case you'd like to make this easy, simple, yet delicious goodness. Enjoy. Have a great weekend!



APPLE CRISP

Fruit Mix:
4 cups peeled and chopped apples (bite size pieces)
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup water


Crumble Topping:
2/3 cup flour
2/3 cup rolled oats
dash salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup melted butter







  • In one bowl combine chopped apples, lemon juice, sugar and water.  Stir.






  • Let the apple mix rest while you make the crumble topping. Make sure to stir it a couple of times.






  • While the apple mix is resting, in a separate bowl combine the flour, oats, salt and sugar.  






  • Pour the melted butter over the oat mix, and stir to combine.






  • Transfer the apple mix to an oven proof dish.






  • Crumble the oat mix on top of the apples.  Do NOT stir.






  • Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.






  • ~LaQuita

    1 comment:

    1. Ok Apple Crisp is one of my all time favs!!! Delish! If I had seen your tweet, I just might have paid you a visit on the weekend LOL.

      ReplyDelete