White Chocolate Craberry Cookies

Wow, we haven't posted in a couple of days. I apologize, with DH working overtime this last week I have been left with little to no time to blog, but hopefully by the end of this week things can start to get back to normal.

I've made these twice in the last couple of weeks. I was suppose to share them last week and they were all completely gone before I got a chance too! So I decided to make them again. I first tried these cookies at a Cookie Exchange Party, they were so yummy and my all time favorite of all the cookies I had received. So with that being said here is the recipe in case you'd like to try making some of these delicious goodies. Enjoy!




White Chocolate Craberry Cookies

2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
1 package white chocolate chips
1 cup of dried cranberries


Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Mix the first 3 ingredient in small bowl
In large bowl mix next four
Beat in eggs
Add dry mixture
Fold in chip n' berries.
Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.


~LaQuita

Also, please remember to check out our Giveaways we still have going on!


0 comments:

Post a Comment