Holiday Labels from Mabel's Labels

Have you checked out the latest labels from Mabel's Labels recently? With the Holidays around the corner these festive labels are a great buy, not to mention a great steal with the deals they're having right now. 


A little bit about Mabel's Labels. Their sticky labels and clothing labels are dishwasher, microwave and laundry safe, and customized with a child’s name, choice of colours and icon. They also offer child safety products and household labels.



I have to say I absolutely adore this company. I've bought labels for both of my kiddies items for school and have also used it on their favorite cups that they love and the labels have out lasted the cups. (LOL) 


Below are a few of their Holiday Labels and the deals they have going on right now. 








Disclosure: All opinions are my own. I'm a Buzzmama and receive perks from Mabel's Labels for my participating in this program.


~LaQuita



2 comments:

  1. They do have some great deals!! I have seen this company alot here in blog land and they seem great :)
    Glad I found you in a blog hop. I hope that you can return the follow love back.
    Thanks
    http://theladiesloungeguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hopping with us. I am a Mabels Labels fan too :)

    ReplyDelete